MCBC Worship Service Pre-Registration
(One registration per household/family)
Welcome back to our physical Sunday Service!
To ensure the health and safety of all attendees, please complete a self-screening on the day you and/or your household members are coming to attend our worship service and make sure everyone is not experiencing any of the following conditions.
Fever and/or chills (>37.8°C)
Decrease or loss of taste or smell
Extreme tiredness, muscle aches/join pain
Runny or stuffy/congested nose
Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea
2. In the last 14 days, have you travelled outside of Canada AND been told to quarantine (per the federal quarantine requirements)?
3. Has a doctor, health care provider or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
* This can be because of an outbreak or contact tracing.
4. In the last 5 days, have you tested positive for COVID-19?
* This includes a positive COVID-19 test result on a lab-based PCR test, rapid molecular test, rapid antigen test, or home-based self-testing kit.
5. Do any of the followings apply?
* Select “No” if you completed your isolation after testing positive in the last 90 days (using a rapid antigen, rapid molecular, or PCR test).
- You live with someone who is currently isolating because of a positive COVID-19 test
- You live with someone who is currently isolating because of COVID-19 symptoms
- You live with someone who is waiting for COVID-19 test results
6. In the last 5 days, have you been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19 or has symptoms of COVID-19?
* Select “No” if any of the followings apply:
- You are fully vaccinated, not immunocompromised, and you do not live with the person who has COVID-19 and/or
- You completed your isolation after testing positive in the last 90 days (using a rapid antigen, rapid molecular, or PCR test)
Should anyone of your pre-registered household members is having any of the above-listed conditions, please stay home and join us at online worship.
If you need advice from health care professionals, please contact your health care provider, York Region Public Health at 1-800-361-5653 or Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000.
Take care. We look forward to seeing you!